Saturday, March 29, 2008

woot.

David has been extremely busy lately creating brilliant things for his clients, so my website has had to take a backseat for now.
Those who know me know that patience is definitely not my forte ...
So ...
I went ahead and listed my stuff on Etsy. If you haven't already been to that site .. ohhhhhh .. it's fabulous. Everything there is unique and handmade. I have bought a bunch of stuff off of the site .. art prints, shoulder bag, clothes for the girlies.
I'm insanely addicted.
The best part .. besides the fact that most are one of a kind pieces, is that the prices are phenominal. I have gotten the most gorgeous stuff for the girls that would have cost an arm and a leg at a local boutique.
I'll warn you though .. once you start browsing through the site, it's easy to lose track of time and lose a good three to four hours of your night. whoops..
If you scroll down the sidebar, you'll see the link to my shop.

I am discussing a custom project with someone at the moment and just yesterday I had the owner of a well known boutique in Roswell express some interest in carrying some of my pieces. I'll meet with her soon and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment