Thursday, April 3, 2008

fabulous picture ..

.. and I missed it.

Kaelin fell into the toilet today.

It was early and I was still coming out of a coma like sleep, so I was in Mom mode instead of my usual smartass mode.
Darn it.
She went into the bathroom and a few seconds later I heard a "thump" and a "aieeeee!"
I go in there and find her stuck .. her legs by her ears like she had been broken in half ..
The look on her face .. oh, it was priceless.
I couldn't help but start laughing.
She responded with a little chuckle and then a "Mooooooom!"
Of course, that made me laugh even more.

Reesey, being the better mother of us two, ran in, accessed the situation and then hugged Kaelin and shot me a look that said, "Don't just stand there woman!!"

It was only as I was wiping her off that I thought, "Damn! The camera!"
Bad bad blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment