Monday, June 23, 2008

Tea Time

Reese has been having some "issues" (to put it nicely) at bedtime. It's been going on for almost a month. When you pair a stubborn, headstrong kid with a pushover Mom .. well, you get a months worth of screams when the lights go out.

Last night we had an awesome night...
As I was closing the door, I heard the familiar, "Mommmmmeeeeee" start .. but when I asked her what was wrong, she just said, "bye bye".
Sweet.

This morning we made a huge deal about how well she went to bed. As a reward I took the girls to tea at Mittie's Tea Room and then out for ice cream.
Yes, my girls get Tea Time as a reward in lieu of Chuckie Cheese and the like.
We're fancy like that.
ha.


The girls had a blast. Here's hoping it was enough to ensure us more great nights!




No comments:

Post a Comment