Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birthday Party Video

FINALLY got finished with putting these clips together. It's not the best quality (it looks ridiculously choppy on my computer .. hoping it's this horrid laptop and that it's not a huge problem for others.) ..
and it has a lot of little issues that drive me insane to look at .. buuut ...
it's the best I can do right now.

Working on an old spare laptop right now since my Mac died on me. Not much power on here .. and no great editing software either. I had one heck of a time just throwing together a few clips.
Once I'm back to a computer that will cooperate more, I'll be re-editing and finishing it up.

In the meantime ...
(If it seems choppy, you can try it on YouTube's site .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2eqDhmSMhA )

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Lord! That was awesome!!! I love that clip of Bella! lol

    ReplyDelete