Wednesday, October 25, 2006

COUSINS!


For those of you not in the loop ….
I have recently reconnected with my sisters, Katie and Emily. We haven’t seen each other in YEARS. We have all searched for one another from time to time to no avail. Through the magic of the internet we have now found each other. Suprisingly, we are all now living in the same area, about 10 minutes away. Isn’t that always the way it happens?
I will spare everyone the dramatics .. but will say that I am beyond thrilled. So full of love. My big sister has two kids of her own, Layne who is a three year old girl, and Cooper, who is an 8 month old boy. Today she brought Cooper over to play with the girls while Layne was in school. So much fun. The girls actually cried and pointed to the front door when they left .. which NEVER happens! We are looking forward to many playdates and dinners with their new cousins! And I look forward to spoiling my new niece and nephew absolutely rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment