Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nothing says I love you like a good *thwomp* to the head

Yesterday the girls got into a huge fight.
Have you ever seen cats in cartoons fight? You know, just a big dust cloud going this way and that .. arms flailing, legs flying, hair clumps coming out... high pitched screaming...

Well, that's what it looked like.


It took me a minute to react because it just looked so funny. I had one of those moments where I wonder if I have time to run for the camera before any real damage is done.

The best part was getting out of them exactly what had started the fight.


~A little backstory ... the girls do this back and forth thing of, "I love you." ... "I love you too." ... "I love you bigger"
It just KILLS me every time I hear them do it b/c they came up with it on their own.
(I mean, seriously .. how cute is "I love you BIGGER"?!?!)~

Anyhoo ... apparently, the whole fight started because Kaelin thought she loved Reesey bigger ...
but Reese thought she loved Kaelin bigger.

Brilliant.

It was really hard to keep a straight face for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment