Sunday, September 28, 2008

I can't explain it either.


I haven't decided if it's harder to explain why Reese has her head in the toilet ... or why I took the time to run for the camera and take a picture.
Which one makes me seem less of a horrible mother?
Hmmm...

Rest assured, after the pic I scrubbed her face and hands in the sink .. then with Purell .. then once again in the sink for good measure.
After that I explained that there would be plenty of time to contemplate the inner workings of the commode when she gets to college.

That's when she gave me the look. Ya know.. the one that seems to scream, "College?! Yeah right Mom .. try Middle School. I'm karma personified."

Touche.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Caroline. I just ran across an old picture of Emily doing that to the little potty training potty! What is up with that? Once they figure out their voices echo in there? It will never stop!

    ReplyDelete