Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The end.

I might be dying.
Well, maybe that's a tad dramatic ..
but I do love a stage.

I gloated for weeks about how we have somehow managed to escape all of the nastiness going around. well, it finally got me. Here's hoping that it stays with me and the girls don't get it too.
Fever, chills, aching joints, and a horrible cough (made worse by the fact that I hurt my back a few days before all of this started .. so every hack and I feel like someone is taking a mallet to my lower back. fun times.)
I've been in bed for two days .. miss my girlies something terrible.

I just heard Reesey singing the Little Einstein's theme song. It's 1:30 a.m. and at the top of her lungs she's singing, "Goin' on a mission ... Start the countdooooooown .. FIVE! FOUR! THREE ..TWO.. ONE!! Everyone to rocket .. Rev it up now ... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..."

Good Lord, her poor sister.

Funny .. she sang three rousing renditions of that song and now .. 10 minutes later .. it's completely silent.
So weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment