Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dang it

Well, the little buggers must have had something after all (although I’m still focused on the rash being food related) .. but Kaelin must have had something else on top of that because David felt sick day Tuesday and I was a mess Wednesday and most of today. Taking care of twins while you’re sick is fun fun fun! I’ll have to do it more often.

Kaelin is 100% better .. well, she is if you forget the fact that she is a temperamental nightmare lately.
Everything seems to set her off.
I’m really rallying against the thought that it’s just her hitting the appropriate “I don’t have to listen to you .. screaming is fun .. let’s see what happens if I smack my sister really hard” age.
Hoping and praying that it’s just lingering after effects of not feeling well. ugh.

I’m tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment